Reporting to the VP-Channel Sales, the Manager, Global Sales Solutions supports the execution of the strategic business plan associated with the business development and sales of all Circle Cardiovascular Imaging’s (‘Circle’) products through direct and indirect channels (OEM, IDN, Distribution Partners, etc.) globally, to meet and expand Circle’s sales/revenue goals. The position will require engaging with both, internal and external stakeholders to support OEM sales, marketing, training and product integration strategies to drive sales and strategic partnerships.
With the continued growth of Circle, this role is likely to evolve into the overall day-to-day management and associated logistics of dealing with selected OEMs and Partners, and Business to Business opportunities, supporting the VP Channel Sales.
The following duties shown are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. You may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties as required.
Key Performance / Task Indicators / Responsibilities
- Participate as a stakeholder with OEM/Partner’s management and their sales teams and as a direct contact for sales support requests.
- Partner with marketing department and team members to offer input, development and review of marketing collateral, press releases, communications and trade show support.
- Sales and applications training. Coordinate training schedules and materials with marketing, Clinical Applications Specialist (CAS) team or more typically via the Director, Global Professional Development. Deliver sales training and or support same when required.
- Track and update major product support, integration and development deliverables specific for each partner to the VP OEM Sales whilst liaising with Product Development leads at Circle corporate office.
- Help Circle meet and exceed OEM/Partner strategic goals, quarterly and annual budgets whilst tracking same and or other OEM/Channel KPIs.
- Understand and support execute Corporate and Executive selling processes (relationship building, awareness, evaluation, selection, adoption) while facilitating the channel sales process through every stage to completion.
- Demonstrate strong product, industry and competitive intelligence knowledge to increase effectiveness in positioning of Circle products and services through channel sales.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with Circle Direct Sales leadership or account executives, CAS and other internal functional teams so as to leverage all Channel Partner opportunities for the purpose of meeting corporate objectives.
- Consistently provide Pipeline forecast metrics for channel, reconcile and report on POs, sales, invoice management (with Finance) and closing activities ensuring timely, complete and accurate record keeping in SalesForce.com (activity logging, pipeline, forecast, etc.)
- Ensure successful post-sales execution (product adoption, training, etc.) for client and partner satisfaction.
- Be a team player and engage in cross-team collaboration to help ensure Circle meets its corporate objectives.
- Greater than 5 years’ sales and business development experience (hospital, medical or OEM sales experience preferred)
- Imaging and Medical IT knowledge an asset.
- An understanding of international business: OEM/ Partner account base resides in, and sells into international markets
- Experience in presenting and selling customized solutions to varying roles and levels, while being able to influence each targeted account with the corporate value proposition and core competencies in terms of products, technology, and market drivers
- Solid / proven account management skills related to support, resolutions and planning.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally, exercise influence at management-level, and build alignment around goals and objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams on custom OEM projects, new product development, or customer requirements and priority
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Understands how the business produces customer value and measurable results, shows an unrelenting and aggressive drive towards achieving annual revenue goals
- Ability to contribute to brand identity and value propositions for the business that are consistently communicated to the marketplace and reinforced through customer experiences
- Ability for limited global travel to partner, end user and industry events
- History of international roles and fluent in other languages an asset.
Remuneration for this position, relative to the individual's background and experience, will consist of a base salary and bonus program, in addition to a benefit program with the opportunity for growth.
Who We Are
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. develops and sells cardiac
post-processing software that allows for the evaluation and analysis
of MR and CT images. Available for clinical and research use, the
stand-alone software provides full DICOM and PACS connectivity. Circle
operates worldwide and its products (cvi42,
cmr42, ct42, and report42) have been
approved for the Canadian, American, Australian, and European markets.
Circle's goal is to contribute to quality in cardiovascular imaging
and research, while maximizing the achievable benefit for patients by
enabling healthcare providers to accurately and effectively analyze
How To Apply
While we thank all those who apply, please note that we will only be
contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or
unsolicited agency referrals please. Only applicants who are
authorized to work in Canada will be considered for this position.
Email your resume and cover letter to
with the subject "Manager Global Sales Solutions".