Reporting directly to the Director, Customer Engagement, the Intermediate / Senior Product Support Specialist will provide remote and onsite technical software support for Circle’s growing portfolio of imaging products to Circle customers throughout Europe, although a primary emphasis is providing German language support to our large German customer base.
The candidate will seek to excel at solving customer problems, to analyze, categorize and prioritize customer issues, to provide consultative services on customers’ system infrastructure, and to design system configuration to facilitate optimal cardiology workflow throughput.
S/he will provide consummate technical software support for the company in a fast-paced environment. S/he will be a highly collaborative, engaging and decisive. S/he will need to be successful communicating and managing situations remotely while effectively communicating at multiple levels, both internally and externally.
The following duties ARE NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification. Shown are duties intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. You may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties as required.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of Circle’s product suite and the field of cardiovascular imaging.
- Remote technical support to solve customer questions, including analyzing, categorizing and prioritizing customer issues, to understand customer infrastructure, and to provide recommendations for dealing with performance and capacity issues.
- Seek to ensure escalated pre and post sales situations are handled promptly and consistently.
- Documentation of all customer feedback / issues and communicating those issues through our ticketing system channel.
- Participate in on-call support for critical system issues in a weekend rotation for those customers with optional paid for elevated product support.
- Assist in remote installation and configuration support for Circle products for customer sites.
- Assist in the development, enhancement, documenting, communicating and promotion of the adherence to any department procedures.
- Assess company needs and support initiatives that improve the company’s’ ability to deliver an exemplary customer support experience.
- Promote a team environment that strives to provide exemplary service to the End Users and Distributor/OEM partners within the confines of department budget.
- To be able to provide system solution architecture recommendations to align with customer workflows.
- Establish and maintain good key-accounts relationships and contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Some travel will be required to provide for onsite customer support, conferences, trade shows, conducting and receipt of training; travel is expected to be at ~ 20%.
Experience, Education, Knowledge
- Outstanding leadership, collaboration and interpersonal skills; professional presence and behavior with the ability to handle diverse situations.
- Outstanding listening, comprehension and clear, concise and grammatically correct oral and written communication skills in both German and English.
- Enterprise level infrastructure experience that includes high availability configurations.
- A solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking, switching, routing and firewalls.
- Experience with medical industry software and hardware is highly desirable; DICOM, PACS, HL7, virtualization (VMWare, Citrix), GPUs, Windows desktops, Mac desktops, Windows Server, and LDAP/Active Directory.
- Detail oriented and have excellent follow through skills.
- Academic background or experience in the medical industry is desirable. Experience with the field of cardiology is highly desirable, as is experience with Magnetic Resonance (MRI) and/or Computed Tomography (CT).
- A Computer Science degree, or equivalent in real-world experience.
- At least 8 years' experience in previous support roles, preferably within the realm of the medical tech sector.
Who We Are
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. develops and sells cardiac
post-processing software that allows for the evaluation and analysis
of MR and CT images. Available for clinical and research use, the
stand-alone software provides full DICOM and PACS connectivity. Circle
operates worldwide and its products (cvi42,
cmr42, ct42, and report42) have been
approved for the Canadian, American, Australian, and European markets.
Circle's goal is to contribute to quality in cardiovascular imaging
and research, while maximizing the achievable benefit for patients by
enabling healthcare providers to accurately and effectively analyze
How To Apply
While we thank all those who apply, please note that we will only be
contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or
unsolicited agency referrals please. Only applicants who are
authorized to work in Canada will be considered for this position.
Email your resume and cover letter to
with the subject "Technical Product Support Specialist, Germany".